Sunday, 31 March 2013

Seeing Doctor AGAIN

As I said in my earlier post, this cough of mine is really persistent. I really want to cure this once and for all. So I went to see my GP again. This time, he gave me a totally different combination of medications. Nasal Spray, Anti-biotics, Flu Medicines

But what about the cough???? Doctor Tan explained to me my problem wasn't the cough per se. It was more of the airway and air pockets being blocked with the mucus. These mucus is formed because of my allergy towards the weather change. Behind our faces, there are many air pockets, so these air pockets are blocked by the mucus. Then the mucus starts to flow into the throat, tickling it and causes the coughing. So, he thinks that the cough medicine would not help to cure, but rather temporarily suppressed it.

Point taken. And I need to eat these medicines for 10 days!!!!!!! That means even when I am at Phuket, I need to eat them too! :( I am starting to wonder, can I even avoid cold drinks totally when I am there... cos it's really gonna be sooooooooooooo hot!
2nd course of medication.. hope this works
2nd course of medication, hope it works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment