Was greeted by a brand new Intranet in office today. Happy, as I played a part in the revamp.
SHARON, our office intranet has changed her looks and organisation. To me, she surely looks more vibrant now but one setback is I find the scrolling a bit lagged, it is not as smooth as before. I hope this is only an interim problem because of the mass access and server (?) Anyway I do not have much faith in our IT support.
In this new sharOn, from the homepage I will get to see my network at one glance. So it is kind of funny to see the photos of other officers. And their photos were taken like yearssss ago. I hope this will motivate them to change the photo since they will appear in other people’s page.
SHARON, our office intranet has changed her looks and organisation. To me, she surely looks more vibrant now but one setback is I find the scrolling a bit lagged, it is not as smooth as before. I hope this is only an interim problem because of the mass access and server (?) Anyway I do not have much faith in our IT support.
In this new sharOn, from the homepage I will get to see my network at one glance. So it is kind of funny to see the photos of other officers. And their photos were taken like yearssss ago. I hope this will motivate them to change the photo since they will appear in other people’s page.
It did nudge me to change mine from how I looked 12 years ago to my present self.
LOL, I am not saying it’s a better photo now but at least it is more “relevant”.
No comments:
Post a Comment