Friday, 29 March 2013

Samsonite for Mama

As we are going to Phuket really soon, mama needs a luggage. Though she seldom travels, she would need one this trip because the rest of us needed to bring ours too.

So I have been looking around but mainly on Samsonite. This brand just comes to me as a good brand for luggage. I have earlier gone to the branch at Tampines One. The sales guy was quite good and he told me different outlets carry different models. I saw one model called AT Westlake, nice colour, soft casing. But it was the last piece at that outlet so I thought I still have time to look around so would rather not committed to that first.

So after the CPS yesterday, I went to Changi City Point's Samsonite. Saw the same model and this time, quite determined to buy because I was quite lazy to shop again especially during workday. But that sales guy did not give me good impression when I asked him about the price. He wasn't quite sure and told me it should be $105 for that 24" luggage. I could not remember the price too so I said I thought it was $90 plus. He was like "ermm, the price should be the same. Should be $105." I asked him to check for me. Then he went to check. I was thinking did he think customer would trust the way he told me about the price? He finally told me $105. I wasn't 100% trusting so I called Tampines One's branch. Ok, it was $105.

Ok, so set I decided to get this one despite the average service because I was just too lazy and shopping for luggage wasn't like any other shopping... it was bulky.

Here, a nice pinkish purple luggage for my mama.... maybe I can borrow it from her some other day. Hehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment