It was a nice Sunday. Hubby had to attend a wedding at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Changi AIrport so I thought why not have my family at the airport too for dinner. And it has been a while little boy went there. He loved to roam at the airport.
 |
| Evans loves to take the train |
 |
| Wefie on the train |
Evans likes to take the MRT because everything around him fascinates him. He loves to see the big fans, the scrolling wordings in the train, the announcement, etc. It's just cute to see him being so excited about everything.
I decided to bring my family to Seafood Paradise for dinner because my parents have never tried the food there before. We have been to Paradise Inn a couple of times so might as well try something else. There were queues outside every restaurant so I was glad to have made the reservation. I left it to my brother to decide on the dishes and I did recommend him the fish maw soup and fried rice. We did not have crabs, just some simple dishes like:
 |
| Chilled Jelly Fish |
 |
| Crispy Tofu in Thai Sauce |
 |
| Ee Fu Noodles |
 |
| Fish Maw Thick Soup |
 |
| Fried Fish Skin |
 |
| Roasted Chicken |
 |
| Seafood Fried Rice |
 |
| Stir Fry Broccoli with Wild Fungus |
While hubby was enjoying his dinner, we went wandering around in the airport.
Look at the little boy roaming around the airport like he owns the place.
No comments:
Post a Comment