Thursday, 28 March 2013

A Sports-Themed Dinner

The colleagues were talking about the bonus dinner gathering. The date was set next Friday 5 Apr. And we were talking about themes! LOL!

I was really laughing my head off when Bo and Yeo went on to talk about having ‘costume’ dinner, i.e. everyone dressed up as a sportsman, doing their usual sports. It does sound do-able because all will be in sports wear right? But the idea blew into having to bring the equipment to look the part and also a 1 min talent show to showcase the sports!!!!! WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! I can’t help it but it is just so funny just by imagining it!

I really hope this can materialise cos’ it will be so much fun! We have not done this kinda crazy stuff since school days so I hope the rest of the gang is game!

No comments:

Post a Comment