Ok that's my half eaten sandwich. It was a really simple breakfast this morning. Why would I want to blog about this .... it's because of the Kopi O.
I love Kopi O because of the well balanced aroma, bitterness and sweetness. And this Aunty at the drinks stall (at my office canteen) made the WORST Kopi O. Many times, it tastes like plain black water. I prefer to ask the Uncle to make it for me cos' his is more balanced. Lately, I have made it very clear to aunty that uncle can take my order instead. She wasn't happy. Everytime when uncle was brewing mine, she would just grumbled and nagged at the uncle. Though it was not all audible (and it's not as if it's important), I know that she is not pleased about me being "fussy". She would rattle or mumble "it's all the same..." How I wish I can knock some sense into her. If her Kopi O is really OK or rather THE SAME, why would I go through so much trouble to get to uncle to order one simple cuppa Kopi O?
I know it is only 50 cents but for 50 cents I can get better than her plain black water. Or I don't mind paying more for a good cuppa. Geez, I really need a good cuppa kopi-o to start my day right!
No comments:
Post a Comment