Thursday, 14 March 2013

Draining Day at Work

Since Monday, I have been feeling tired at work. I don't think it's entirely due to lack of good sleep but also due to the sudden surge in work load and expectations.

Particularly yesterday, I felt extremely listless and just could not find the energy to buck up my work and felt a little lost of the new tasks I was assigned to. Journey back home was gloomy somehow and it wasn't even dark at all. Though I really wished to stay back and tie up the loose ends, I was really exhausted and I also wanted to go to mom's place as soon as I could so that I could relieve my mom of her 'duty' to care for my baby.

What greeted me at the door was my little one's cutie face. And right away, my day got better, much better. I felt less tired somehow and he just lit up my mood. And suddenly, work was not an issue anymore.

Evans loves to go out for a walk
My little chubby cheeks
 
Loving his smile
My little boy really loves taking this new lift, probably because he could see through the panel. But he has also mistakenly called the lift as "train train" which I finally understood why.
Evans is amazed by the lift mechanism

It was just a short stroll in the neighbourhood but he was a happy little boy and so was I, a happy mom who felt less stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment