For the 1st time, I really blew my top at Evans just now when I was trying to clothe him after his shower.
I really scolded him very sternly and gave him 2 tight slaps at the thighs. Ok, not really violent but I was really losing my temper in the room. I knew I was very frustrated... perspiring, unwell (kept coughing away). Yet this little boy was getting on my nerves!!! He chose to be naughty at a very wrong time that 'earned' him 2 slaps on the thighs. I wanted him to lay down, he insisted to sit up. I wanted him to sit up, he kept lying down! I wanted him to wear his PJ, he wanted to run away. Smiling away cheekily... arghhh losing my patience.
Let him out of the room then I closed the door to chill. And he cried outside. Actually I felt really bad shortly after that. I shouldn't have scolded him like that. It was just because I was feeling very unwell... ... Sigh.
I went out and carried him.... tried to talk some sense to him, saying he was behaving badly and that I didn't like it. I don't know if he understands.
I felt very bad when I saw that his thighs were red. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment