Finally get to visit Javier for lunch again. I got to have my salad fil-a-plate for lunch. Today was a little special cos' it came with a free drink. So for a "healthier" choice, I chose tea, nothing special with the tea though. I thought the salad bar has quite a good spread of vegetables, potatoes and mushrooms.
Though I am allowed to take only ONE serving, it's good enough for me since I can fill my plate to the max. The plate is not small. What's more it comes with free soup too. For $11.90, I think it's a good deal.
If I am not wrong, there is only one Javier here, i.e. in City Square. It used to be at Cine Leisure basement. I still remember that this place was incidentally discovered by me and Mr Idary when we were trying to find a place for dinner one evening after badminton. It was a nice place for simple gathering. I am not so sure what it is like during the night at City Square's branch though. During lunch, it was 80% full, so kind of cosy.
My favourite items from the salad bar include the corn nibblets, hashbrown, canned pineapple cubes, lettuce and fried rice. Not many vege, I know but still quite healthy. Just that I may tend to "over" fill my plate --> greedy.
No comments:
Post a Comment