Thursday, 28 March 2013

A Super Short Stroll





As ‘promised’, I wanted to bring Evans for a stroll yesterday evening but the moment we stepped into the lift, I heard heavy rain fall. Initially I told Evans it was raining, so we could not go out but I knew that he would not be satisfied so we took the lift down anyway.

Striding his way to the lift 
Very patient, waiting for the lift

Please hold on to the handrail

Evans always chooses the new lift. And he will wait very patiently for the lift to arrive. This time when he entered the lift, he held on to the handrail, which was quite funny because there was no need to, right. He looked as though he knew what he was doing. Cutie!
Rainy night

I was showing Evans, “look, rain rain! So bb cannot go out cos we will get wet.” He kept looking and expressed “Orhhh!” like “oh, it’s raining.” I could have taken him for a stroll underneath the block but the rain was getting too heavy and he was in sleeveless. So I thought we should go up. Luckily I did not need to spend much time to convince him to take the lift back up. Super short “stroll” but the boy was happy to be able to take the lift!

Convinced and satisfied



No comments:

Post a Comment