Yes, airport AGAIN! Where else's a better place to spend the warm evening with free air-con and big space.
We went to Pizza Hut this time, looked like a long Q but we got our seats faster than we expected (less than 30 min). I like Pizza Hut's spaghetti, especially the Prawn Aglio Olio. :)
For sharing, we ordered the Honey Roasted Mid-Wings. I wanted to order 6 pieces but hubby said probably 10 pieces since the price difference was not much and we could have the leftovers take-away. I thought 10 sounded too much for 2 and when I ordered, the waitress dilated her eye-balls and repeated "10!?" LOL, I was like "ermm, yah 10." A little embarrassed...
Guess what, there was no take-aways. We finished everything, clean. BIG eaters, we both are. LOL!
![]() |
| Honey roasted mid-wings |
![]() |
| Prawn aglio olio |
![]() |
| hubby's order - seafood vongole |
We liked the wings, well coated with honey marination but it was a tad oily. We swept all the wings (yah to think we could 'da-bao'). I liked our pastas too but hubby said his was a little troublesome to savour because he was busy removing the garlic slices. Too garlicky for him but I tasted the soup, I liked it. My aglio olio was not bad in terms of the noodles but the prawns were bland, because I told the waitress to make mine non-spicy so I think they used the non-marinated prawns instead. Yah, too bland to my liking so probably if next time, when my cough is gone, I would order aglio olio as it should be.
Hubby has been doing the feeding because I was still coughing. He has been doing a good job and somehow I think Evans eats faster when hubby feeds. I think this little boy is "bullying" mama. :S
After the meal, we went to walk around and revisited Evans' favourite 'toy' at the Aviation Gallery at Terminal 2. Evans just loves taking the "train train", that includes the sky train. :)
![]() |
| papa, mama and evans waiting for the sky train |
![]() |
| our cutie |
This little boy self-entertained at his favourite play area at the Aviation Gallery but I think the Gallery sort of defeated its purpose. By right, it serves as an education centre about aviation and airport but the kids (oh my goodness, the kids!) treated the place like some playground, or even obstacle course. Couldn't bear to watch them... how they destroyed the setting and the noise... sigh... some families even picnic-ed there. If I was the one setting up this gallery, I would be so upset.
Spent some time to convince Evans it was time to head home... and "Off he goes!" like an adult, as if he knew where he wanted to go... :)











No comments:
Post a Comment