Have been on top of health for a long time, at least I cannot remember when was the last time I took MC! But this time, the cough got me and I think I better see a doc before it gets worse. Do not want to spread it to the family.
Consulted my GP, Doc Tan whom I think is good cos' he always gives detailed diagnosis which makes me understand about my problem.
He gave me 3 medicines. I really had a better sleep last night after the cough mixture. I was knocked out totally.
One for cough, one for allergy and one for itchy throat. Looking at my past records, he commented I seem to get sore throat --> cough easily. So he said probably I am allergic to dust and the weather change as well. He advised that I should have full proper rest for 5 days, so no sports for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment