BUT when he was in there, the roach vanished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the worst. I could not bear the thought of being in the same house with a ROACH. What if it flew? What if it crawled to baby’s room? What if it laid eggs in the walk in? What if….
GROSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS CREATURE! OK HATE may not be that appropriate, it’s more like FEARFUL. I tried ONCE to face it. With Baygone in one hand, and some other weapon in another, stood in front of the GROSS ROACH but ended up running away.
I don’t know what’s with me to be that scared of this little thing. Anyway, I was very disappointed that hubby could not find it and I just went to tuck Evans to sleep, feeling down and unsettled. Then minutes later, I could hear some hitting and banging outside the room. I WAS SUDDENLY HOPEFUL. There was more banging and hitting and flipping, I think. I was “enjoying” it because DAMN the STUPID ROACH! After that. hubby opened the baby room’s door and said cooly, “I killed it…” YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So thankful and grateful for him lor! WE ARE SAVED! This prompted me to keep my Walk-in more tidy and neat. And YOU STUPID COCKROACH STAY AWAY FROM US!!!!!! @()$&@*$^@*($^@(&$^@&*#%!*%^^!@(!*&#$
Not just this cockroach adventure. Next chapter…. Evans, again, tossed and turned for a while before he actually fell asleep at 12 plus midnight like the night before. I thought ok, maybe he would sleep well throughout like the night before. But minutes after, when he tossed to one corner of the mattress, he started crying angrily, almost like something has bitten him or what. He tugged his PJ and he cried and cried and tears bursting. I got worried a while. Somehow the cockroach episode was still fresh in my mind so I was thinking was he bitten by some insect at the corner of the mattress? Did he hurt himself or what? Cos he was almost inconsolable until, I distracted him using Vicks Vapour, which he liked and called it “shii shii shii” which means “stinging” or 辣。I told him I would apply “shii shii shii” on him. He quieted down and sat on the mattress waiting for me to apply it. So poor thing but he looked so cute waiting. I also fed him some water to calm him, wiped his tears then applied Vicks. Then he obediently laid on his tummy and went back to sleep.
My sleep was kind of interrupted too because after all these, I was too “excited” so was not able to fall back to sleep. Even when I fell asleep, I kept having weird dreams (since 2 days ago). Then I kept waking to pee… if not, the cough would irritate me. I could cough till tears flow… terrible feeling.
Longing for a good sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment