Sunday, 23 October 2016

Same Room, Different Babies

As I slowly and quietly turned the door handle down to go out of the room (to get my pump parts), I suddenly recalled doing the same when Evans was sleeping with me in the same room. Realised how things are different now and how time passes. My baby (Evans) is now a big boy and his words are very different, but still cute most times.

Now Eden is sleeping in the cot in the same room but very soon, the cot will be too small for him. Very soon, he will need a bigger space to toss and roll. Seeing other newborns or younger babies also made me realise Eden is no longer a newborn. One part of me really wishes him to grow up faster so that I have fewer things to pack and do... but another part of me reminisces his birth and how he was as a new baby.

I'm wide awake after my pumping session while Eden is stretching and tossing in his little cot. I better try to catch some sleep before the whole cycle starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment