Brought my boys to the airport to fetch bro last Friday 21 Oct. He was back from Vietnam. It was my 1st time bringing them out. A little nervous about it because it was Eden's 1st time in the carrier and he was already a little sleepy when we went out.
Though it was not all smooth, I enjoyed the afternoon out with them. We were an hour earlier than his arrival and I was hungry, so we went for Mac. Evans was cooperative and it was easy especially after Eden fell asleep in the carrier, even though it was only for a few minutes.
What made the outing not so smooth were Eden's on and off crying (probably discomfort from the carrier or lack of sleep) and Evans's repeatedly whining about jiu jiu taking so long and then being very hungry (at 6pm). I couldn't bring him for food because it would spoil his appetite for dinner. So... luckily finally bro arrived and we got home.
Will try to do this some other time when Eden is more adapted to the carrier.
No comments:
Post a Comment