Sunday, 9 October 2016

Celebrating Aree & Jahan's Big Day

Oh my... 8 Oct! I have been longing for this day to see Aree getting married to her guy. And also a chance to take a break from the baby and enjoy the evening away. Such a lovely evening to be at the SEA Aquarium. My very first time to attend a wedding there. So, yah very interesting for me. It was also great to catch up with colleagues like Soh, Galant, Kaiyun and Von.

The wedding dinner was simple but filled with love. I am really honoured to be part of this.

The venue was special. We got to enjoy the aquarium on our way to the dining area. At the hall, we got to enjoy the huge aquarium of fishes with live music. It almost felt like the fishes were really dancing to the music. But frankly I didn't focus on the view, instead I chatted a lot with the peeps. So nice to just talk and share. Life is normal again! Would have been perfect if kia and idary could make it.

Happy Wedding Areeky and Jahan. You guys are lovely together. Stay true and blissful always.

No comments:

Post a Comment