Today something adorable happened. Not something I am proud of but I made Eden cry and his cries was very different from his usual whining.
I gently tapped his cheek and "scolded" him for not being a good boy during feeding. He would leave the 2nd round challenging... by spitting out the milk or refusing to open his mouth or fidgeting to avoid the bottle. After I scolded him, something cute happened. Eden started to show a sad face with his :(. My first time seeing such expression from him. Then shortly, he started to cry pathetically. He sounded like he was wronged or he wanted some sayang. It was really funny. My mama was amused by his unique cries too!!!!
So, a 4 month old does understand when he is scolded. And his cries is for real! His eyes were teary and red. At some point he gasped for air. Ohhhhh so poor thing. Made me feel bad but I really find it very adorable. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment