As my original hair stylist isn't around, her hubby covered for her and did my hair cut. I was looking for a change to manage my falling and messy hair. But I knew without rebonding, I wouldn't be able to have the hairstyle that needs minimal maintenance.
Today I not only got a huge chunk of hair chopped off, the stylist also tried to thin my hair with some japanese technique. Actually it still turned out poofy especially after I got home. I am not all pleased or displeased with it. My head definitely feels lighter. The hair did not get worse as it was already quite bad so I just take it easy, just that I can't go out without tying it. But his recommendation for me to do the circulist treatment was good. It was extremely a "spa like" experience. The assistant did a good job in massaging my scalp. My scalp felt numb and many times, I could just sleep. Too bad it was 30min but because it took only 30 min, then I could do this. I still got to rush home to take over the duty from hubby and to pump milk.
The treatment felt so good that I signed up the package for 10 sessions. Will try to be more regular in treating my hair well.
Anyway I also had an interesting conversation with my stylist. About enlightenment, about seeing things differently (reframing) and how we, as parents can do good for our kids with positive energy. Never expect to have this takeaway at a hair session, it did remind me of certain things. Thankful for this reflection opportunity. Don't get me wrong. It was definitely not related to any religious stuff but really, more of a OD way in managing self and people around me.
No comments:
Post a Comment