Wednesday, 26 October 2016

To-gather Cafe

Last Sunday hubby brought us to this cafe in the midst of the neighbourhood at Bedok North. Within an old estate, this hippy cafe stood out and seemed to be popular amongst the youngsters and small families like ours, minus the baby.

Wouldn't say this was an enjoyable lunch despite the food was delicious. Eden was not too pleased halfway through so hubby and I got to take turns bringing Eden out of the cafe for a walk. And somehow I thought the outside smell a little with the birds shop next to it.

Anyway the consoling part is I like what we ordered. Other than the small portion of calamari, I think the rest was good and reasonably priced. I enjoyed my fish and chips! Smell and tastes great. The Mango breezer was a good complement, sour tangy mango in sparkly soda was what I needed in the hot weather.

Next time we shall try the lava cakes which looked alluring in the display window.

No comments:

Post a Comment