Eden is 4 months old and he has surely become more aware of the surroundings. Feeding him is still not all smooth as he will leave the last 30 to 60ml as the ultimate challenge. Even after cutting a slit at the teat didn't help to reduce the fuss. I wish this phase can pass soon.
He is also starting to make half turns so that means we need to be more careful when placing him on the bed. His neck is getting stronger so probably he will be able to turn/flip next month.
Lately he also drools a lot and loves suckling his fingers.... you can imagine the mess of saliva on his face, hands and on my shoulder too.
Feeding, entertaining, bathing, putting him for naps are pretty much the routine tasks which make my day pass really quickly.
Less than 3 months to go before I head back to my working / social life! Am I yearning for it or will I miss baby and Evans? Let's see...
But ultimately I hope that my parents would be able to manage the 2 cuties comfortably.
No comments:
Post a Comment