Seems like a hot month for weddings, from many wedding postings on Facebook. And the weekend before was Aree's wedding and the next weekend it was cousin Joyce's wedding. A wedding I was looking forward to mainly just to see my extended family whom I didn't get to meet during CNY! Of course very happy for Joyce, my sweet and kind cousin. Always know her as a nice and respectful gal.
It was also Eden's first exposure to such setting. Yes his first appearance at wedding and also meeting the other family members! Not only me, Evans was super excited and happy to be there. He mingled really well and was equally inquisitive.
Wedding was at the Hilton and I enjoyed the wedding lunch. Sumptuous!
Oh and a small incident towards the end.... my heels gave way. The right sole was partially detached and the shoe started to flake. I moved with "grace" to go through the tea ceremony at the end and I think no one noticed. Thankful the heels gave way only at the end!!!! Looks like I need to think twice about wearing old heels to work since they were untouched for more than a year since my pregnancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment