Monday, 31 October 2016

A Cut Short Lunch with Colleagues

Was very much looking forward to today's lunch with Bo and the rest. KS, Yeo, Irene, miss Ang and Bo were there. We gathered at 4 Fingers, Orchard Gateway.

It was back to the old times when we had long chats at lunch and talk sense and nonsense... lol. It felt really good. But short lived. As we adjourned to Yakun for part 2, mama's phone call gave me a shock and I sprinted back home.... not even an hour lunch together. She said Eden was crying non stop. Initially I misheard he was puking non stop. In either case I was still very worried so got to leave the gang without further ado. I felt worried yet sad to have ended my time out like that.

Thankfully Eden was a lil more settled when I reached home. Thankfully I could get into a cab without waiting.

Eden could be cranky as he was coughing badly or he could be looking for other people for companionship at home. Or even both. Poor baby was all whiney and tired and probably hungry. He was falling asleep during the milkfeed.

On the other hand I think bro and Evans are now having fun, the last I checked with bro, they were at Art Science Museum!!! Happening right!? I have never been there myself!

Eden is now asleep but I can't stop thinking when I can be out with friends  (free from worries) again. Actually I do have a dinner coming up this Fri. Certainly hope things will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment