Monday, 3 October 2016

Tiring Weekend

Lately it's getting difficult to feed Eden. And the worse thing is he refuses to be fed by hubby for don't know what reason.  For me, I can start off to feed him at least half way through before he starts to fuss and refuse to continue. On good days, he stops leaving 30ml but there are bad times when I have to coax him to finish the remaining 60ml or so. We start to reduce the feed from 150ml to 130ml or so cos there's just too much waste.

My mama even cut a little slit at the bottle teat to make the flow faster but it did not seem to help with him finishing up the milk but he surely drank faster now... just that still stopping at the 30ml mark. Painful experience for me... giving me phobia to feed him but now only I can do the job (on weekends). I am tired.

It didn't help when not only during feedings, Eden fussed a lot like he wanted to be carried and entertained. Think hubby was tired so he didn't quite spend much effort to entertain him. Evans would usually play his own toys unless I called for help, he would bring me Eden's toy to distract him.

But somehow last Saturday was super draining for me even though we didn't go out. There was one point when Eden kept crying, I just carried and looked at him helplessly as I was running out of energy and patience.

Nonetheless it was slightly better when Sunday came. And we got to go Bedok Mall for lunch and coffee. Eden cried on and off but at least I didn't feel quite alone. But the fussing episode replayed when we were at in law's place. Eden seemed tired but just couldn't sleep because I think he is less oblivious to the surroundings. He is more aware of the noise and all so he just couldn't sleep. I am not sure but he was fast to doze off in the car. *sigh*

It was a tiring Weekend but here's sharing some happy moments at Bedok Mall Swissbake.

No comments:

Post a Comment