When I was doing laundry just now, I tried to recall where did we go for dinner last week. Cos today I suggested not to go out (sad) cos didi is having a cold.
I realised I forgot to blog about dinner at Shabu Sai, East Point last Saturday in celebration of my papa's birthday. It was my parents' first visit. Somehow it felt a while since we last went out for dinner like that. This time, with Bin Bin in the pram.
Hubby, bro and I are not new to Shabu Sai. And its 90 min limit is rather well known so I was quite cautious when they asked me to go have a seat first before the rest arrived. Then I realised the outlet at East Point wasn't particular about the time limit, probably cos there was no queue. The restaurant was not fully occupied but it was still bustling with action.
That outlet did not serve any cooked food like the one at Orchard Central. It seemed limited with the food choices but I still found it enjoyable. It's always the people that matters. I think papa and mama enjoy themselves too though they shared that the soups were a tad salty and the price was steep for the ingredients. True that but it is still a decent and reasonable place for family dinners. The last time at Shabu Sai was with Evans and hubby at the The Clark Quay Central which has now closed down. Still remember that time we were having staycation at Merchant Court and baby was still cosy in my tummy. Missing those times when I could go freely whenever and wherever I wanted. Now... ...
Anyway back to the dinner, paid around $161 with 3 top ups for free flow drinks and ice cream. Had my heart's content!!!
Got to think of the next dinner place to celebrate mama's birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment