My dearest Jun Jun
You have been a darling to me. Being our first baby, I am very careful in deciding what to feed you. You aren't leading the life like most kids your age who got to eat more candies, chocolates or any other junk food. What you have is pretty much measured. This is especially so when you aren't well. I dread it when you are unwell because that means you are not feeling the best and that makes 2 of us not feeling the best. And it is really additional procedure to feed you medicine in the midst of our daily routine.
But I am really thankful for you for being rather disciplined and understanding when I disallow you to eat certain food. I appreciate it that while as a kid, it's natural to feel tempted but you choose to listen to me and refrain from the foods which I said No to. I am thankful because by listening to me without putting up a fuss, you make it easier for me while others might look at me as an overly strict/protective/burdensome mother who cannot let her son eat what he desire. I am thankful for the respect you give me while you fight your temptation away. I don't really want to care how others see me now since they are unaware how bad your cough can get, especially when you wake up. And I also hate to tell you off when you cough near didi.
I see an improvement so keep it up Evans. May the cough leave you and so you can enjoy a more variety of foods and we don't have to be bothered with the medicines!
Xxoooooxoooxoxxx
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment