Last I know is that my director has spoken to CA to clear things up and I need to get started on putting things together for VCD. Feeling the stress coming but I think I just have to do one thing at a time.
I understand CA was given one week to consider her posting options.
Anyway, I have sort of drawn up the activities which I needed to do but yet to put in the timeline because I have no expectations of what comes first or how long each activity will need. But to get started I think I need to just put a tentative one. Just to get a clearer mind on what I should do coming up in the coming week... ...
- Settle on the timeline for all the sub-activities
- Draft the specs for the exhibition and event management
- Email to the relevant directors to nominate 2 reps for the exhibition (on service related innovations)
- Decide on the awardees to be recognised on stage
- Email to relevant officers for their photos (to show them recognition by photos on screen)
- Draft the specs for the exhibition and event management
- Email to the relevant directors to nominate 2 reps for the exhibition (on service related innovations)
- Decide on the awardees to be recognised on stage
- Email to relevant officers for their photos (to show them recognition by photos on screen)
I think this should be what I need to accomplish at least in the coming week.
No comments:
Post a Comment