Today was Evans' 2nd lesson at Heguru. This time, hubby brought him in while I waited outside. I observed snippets of the class, of course was very careful so that Evans would not catch a glimpse of me. He was attentive. I think papa did a good job to keep him interested in the class. If it was for me, I guess I would have given in to him and let him snack in class!
On the other hand, his classmate, Nic did not take the class that well. Just at the start, he already started wailing very loudly. That happened the last time too but his mama managed to calm him down then. Today was his papa's turn and his papa was not able to console him. He brought Nic up the play room in the end where he finally stopped crying.
Proud of our little boy for being able to stay in class. We hope he will be able to do so all the way!
WAY TO GO, BOY BOY!

No comments:
Post a Comment