Sunday, 14 April 2013

Lai Kee Pau @ Bedok South

Hubby chanced upon a stall in a coffee shop selling dimsum. The coffee shop is located in the midst of Bedok South Ave 3 neighbourhood. It was a gem found cos' it served delicious dimsum. I have eaten the "dabao" version, which already I like them but I must say they still taste so much much better, eating at the coffee shop "LIVE". So this morning the 3 of us made our way to Lai Kee Pau.

It was a simple coffeeshop with a few stalls. We saw another stall selling roasted meat which we would definitely try some other day cos' those roasted duck and char siew looked so tempting.

Lai Kee Pau (at Springleaf Eating House)
Blk 69 Bedok South Ave 3

I love the cooling morning, eating dim sum breakfast with hubby and our little boy.

Springfield Eating House
happy mama and bb

ming prawn dumplings and fu pi juan

siew mai

century egg meat dumplings
This is my favourite with century egg inside the meat dumpling. Quite unique.
siew mai alike

chee cheong fun
say hello boy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment