Promised Evans that we would bring on to the train train if he was a good boy.
He really loved to take train rides so mama and papa brought him. Initially wanted to go to NEX because we have yet to go there before but Galant told me that NEX was very crowded. So we headed to City Hall instead.
As for dinner we went to Bao Today. I love the food there and I always ordere the Beef Brisket noodles. Tasty sauce and springy noodles! Hubby ordered the same thing.
And usual, we would order something for sharing and this is how we grow fat. :S But they really serve nice dimsum, and I ordered the prawn mango roll while hubby ordered the black sesame bao, just to try.
The noodles and the prawn mango roll were delectable. But I was really full after my mee. I think I wasn't that hungry to begin with because I had a late lunch (which hubby bought me chicken drumstick rice! YUM! With Kopi-O! Perfect!). Hubby commented that the baos were not fantastic. Tasted weird and he preferred their "Liu Sha Bao", which I have eaten before and they are good, the custard filling would just explode once you sink your teeth into the bun.... hmmmmmmm...
Papa and mama played this little game that we held our hands when Evans was walking ahead of us. Then when we called out to him to lure him into seeing us holding hands, he quickly ran to us and tried his best to separate our interlocking hands. HAHAH!!! After he succeeded, he would hold my hand and walk with me. It was a funny sight! We enjoyed it so much that we kept doing it, and this little boy smiled cheekily and continued to separate us. :P He was jealous of papa... so adorable.
Think Evans had a good time shopping around Marina Square. He fell asleep pretty soon that night. :)
Extra Note: I am catching up on my blog on Sunday late night because Evans is at my parents'... I am blogging while THE HOLIDAY is playing on my DVD player. And I just have a cuppa green tea and snacking on the pork floss egg rolls which my bro bought me from his recent BKK trip. This is nice, if only I do not have to work tomorrow ... :(










No comments:
Post a Comment