Tuesday, 23 April 2013

The Coming Themed Dinner

Remember the last time I mentioned that the funny colleagues suggested to have a sports-themed dinner. THAT did not materialise due to "poor response". For some reason, we decided to push the dinner back.

Now, the dinner is supposedly to be happening next Tues, Labour Day's eve. And the theme is gonna be....

STAR AWARDS!!!

Hahahaha! The theme is simple, just dress up as though you are attending a wedding function. Easy... but we are requesting a little bit more from the guys.. to at least wear a tie or a suit or a bow-tie! Very simple request because I know most of them would "complain" about this theme. As for the ladies, I think it's simpler... We can even work the look by wearing shorts but must pair it with heels to look the part. Have yet to decide what to wear but we shall see... ...

Hope this will happen. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment