Last Friday after the badminton session, I met hubby for dinner at Centrepoint. He has bought a groupon for this restaurant "Causeway Bay 铜锣湾“.
It was a simple HK cafe located next to TCC. There were many items in the menu, I was spoilt for choices. But I knew I did not want to have any rice so I ordered the beef gongzai mee. Looking at the picture, it looked appealing. When waitress asked if I wanted the "ma2 La4" version. I thought why not, and it was really very MA2 LA4!
The mee's texture was just nice, I do not like overcooked mee which will turn out to be soggy and limp. But I was eating the mee with tears in my eyes. Just too spicy for me. I felt like my lips were swelling up. Hubby enjoyed its soup though. He, on the other hand ordered the pork ribs rice. Portion was small. Did not think he would be full. Luckily we had 2 side dishes.
![]() |
| Cola Wings to share |
The side dishes were sweet so they were not really that big a deal. I thought the cola wings would taste special but they were just sweet, no cola flavour. The prawn rolls, on the other hand, was sticky sweet with sesame. Good that we shared these, if not I would get too sick of them.
Nice little cafe with not much of a crowd, given it was a Friday. Do not mind to go there again for a simple, quiet dinner.






No comments:
Post a Comment