Waking up and feeling a little sad that we were not at the villa anymore. I guess Evans felt the same way. He was still happy but not as much as he was in Phuket.
Did not want him to feel bored at home, I brought him to the playroom by the poolside. He loves to go there and play "open and close the windows and door" of the kiddy house. He could self entertain for quite a while but of course it was more fun if we joined in the play... :)
He must be enjoying himself so much that he did not "tell" me that he has pooped!!! It was not until I smelled something... a distinct poopie smell!!! So I have to cut short his playtime and bring him home for cleanup and nap.
Though we had no car for the day, hubby and I thought we could bring him on a train ride to town area. Seldom we get to bring him to town because of the crowd. But that day was a Weds, so it could work. What's more Evans has been saying "train train" for many times.
We headed to City Hall and randomly saw the promotion at Out of The Pan, a cafe at basement of Raffles City Shopping Centre. It was having one for one promotion for its crepes and desserts, if you pay using DBS/POSB card. This promotion happens pretty often. It was quite a while since we dine at Out of The Pan, so... ...
Hubby and I ordered Red wine beef stew and Korean kimchi pork, with waffle desserts. Mine was some mixed berries and his was chocolaty with bananas. I enjoyed the crepes, both dishes. The meat was chewy and tender. Hubby ordered the tomato flavoured crepe. It was very crispy while mine was the original version which was soft. Both tasted good nonetheless. As for the desserts, portions were huge. But I kind of got sick of it after eating half of the waffle. On the whole, still a satisfying meal.











No comments:
Post a Comment