Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Last Stretch to Meeting the Little One

Thanks to my understanding boss and colleagues, I was able to work from home so as to minimize walking/travelling. I am feeling the weight of the little one more and more each day and he is certainly heavier than Evans when Evans was borne at Week 37.

Now I am at my Week 38. Last night was not a good sleep for me. Every toss and turn on the bed was a strain and it took me a lot of effort to just switch from one side to another. It felt like I was carrying weights everytime I needed to move or shift. Having read that sleeping on the left during pregnancy is good so I tried to keep that position but after a while it was strenuous for my back and tummy. So I needed to shift around.

Though Doctor mentioned that he should come any time soon, my stomach still looks pretty "up". Shall see what Doctor says tomorrow.

I am just being thankful for the support from my office, and I am able to continue working at the comfort of my home. The plain waiting for the arrival of Baby 2.0 will be too bored and meaningless.

I am not sure if I am mentally prepared for his arrival but I am definitely waiting and thinking if any sign is THE SIGN. I was joking with my colleagues, it might turn out that the baby is a over-stayer! Haha. Just wish for a smooth and quick delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment