Yesterday my brother took leave. He has earlier promised Evans to bring him for a movie. When Evans told me, I was wondering "Sure or not?". Evans has never stepped into a cinema before and he usually does not like loud sounds. So I was a little skeptical if he could stay throughout the movie. My brother was on to give it a try and even if that meant to leave the cinema before the movie ended.
But my concerns was not valid at all. Evans was perfectly ok with his first movie experience and he enjoyed it because he kept rattling about his experience non-stop. Even my brother also shared that he was talking non-stop at home. LOL! I am just glad he enjoyed himself with Jiu Jiu.
They watched "Finding Dory" at Plaza Singapura's GV theatre, 11.40am. I would think the movie should be interesting but my bro said it was rather boring. Evans said he almost dozed off at the beginning. Quite surprising for my bro to say that it was boring. I think I have been watching some Ellen show and it seemed that many were raving about the movie.
 |
| The boy is all about the train. |
 |
| Can't wait! |
 |
| In anticipation... |
It is funny how my parents and I were excited about Evans's first experience that we messaged my brother "how was it", "was he ok", etc?
After movie, Jiu Jiu brought Evans to Xinwang for a late lunch and Evans wanted to order the Pork Chop Spaghetti. Look at how he was enjoying himself.
 |
| He loves to flip at the menu |
 |
| Somehow he looks like a baby in this photo, I love it. |
 |
| Sauce-covered face :) |
Thanks to bro for testing it out and now we know we can bring Evans for a movie!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment