Doctor checked and said the same; the baby is moving downwards but still quite free to move around and she said perhaps need one more week. I told her I felt that my stomach is still quite "up" but she said it was moving down. We shall monitor.
At this point, I am feeling HOT and WARM every second, unless I am in my air condition at 24 degree and double fan mode. If not a normal 25 degrees would just maintain my body heat. And I am not even using blanket. Sitting in front of a full blast fan doesn't work for long. My back and legs will be "stained" with perspiration in no time. I do not remember such experience when I was having Evans. But all is well, I told little bb boy to stay in there longer, so that I can finish more work. :) It's just that the waiting has now become more "routine" and it almost feels like the pregnant stomach is a norm and I am not paranoid about any "signs" any more, as long as I don't feel any abdominal pain. What I am having now is abdominal rashes from my scratching, from the heat, from the hormones.
Looks gross...
![]() |
| Itchy belly at Week 38 |

No comments:
Post a Comment