Thursday, 16 June 2016

Evans's Preschool Assignment - Giraffe

Getting the boy involved in his own craftwork
As usual during every school holiday, the school will give the kiddos assignments and they would need to submit them when school reopens. This time, his 2 assignments were 
  1. Wild Animal
  2. Your Favourite Local Food

We are supposed to make use of recyclables to do these 2 things. My mama helped me with the the local food and made a plate of Chee Cheong Fun while I helped to work on the Wild Animal. 

Initially Evans wanted to make a tiger but then I really don't know how to proceed with it with the materials I found at home. So I convinced him to make a Giraffe instead. Though some may comment it looks more like a horse, I think it is good enough for his homework. It can be a little challenging to get him involved in the craftwork especially when I am not in the full alert mode. I am tired and just want to get it over and done with. Nonetheless I tried to make him responsible for minor touches to the Giraffe like the spots, the tail and the legs. So yah, another creation from the recyclables. His homework really tests my creativity and flexibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment