The weather has been sunny and the trio went for a swim together. Evans had a lot of fun and I am glad to see how much he has progressed from being fearful of water to so much kicking, and now he can go faster with his float. Rather cute! Haha!
For dinner, hubby suggested that we go to the Airport; it has been a while since we went there. Evans was elated and he kept "yay-ing" when he was told we were going to the Airport!
![]() |
| "Oh is the train moving already!?" |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| The noodles lovers |
![]() |
| The very little cowboy |
After dinner, we took a walk and shopped around. I shopped for quite a while in Watsons, one of my favourite places to shop. Haha! The good thing is no GST!
We also took a "rest" at 1983 Coffee & Toast at T2. Bought some light refreshments. Evans requested to order the Chee Cheong Fun, which looked really black (sauce). We had the peanut butter toast. Its homemade lemon tea was refreshingly sour but I would think the food was average. Perhaps their main course like nasi lemak was better.
![]() |
| Dirty little boy |
![]() |
| Love this photo by me! |
It was a "good Friday" for me. I had fun with hubby and boy boy, despite feeling a little tired and "stretched" after swimming and washing up some of the napkin cloths and clothes today. I guess more importantly Evans has been a good boy always, making it easier for us.
![]() |
| Evans took this for us, and I think he understood the 2/3 rule? LOL! |













No comments:
Post a Comment