Decided to take an early break (before our staycation) and took leave to spend some time with Evans, while my mama could meet up with her friend. Mama and I brought Evans for the haircut early in the morning. While he was at the haircut, I went out for a short breakfast (Mac!). And then I brought him back once he was done while mama continued her haircut.
I knew Evans had longed for me to bring him for MRT rides again. So I thought why not meet up with hubby at MBFC for lunch, then Evans would be able to ride the EW and DT lines. So I got Evans all dressed up before we headed off to his bus and MRT "adventure".
After parting with hubby, Evans and I went to shop a little while at Bugis before we went back to my parents' place for a nap. Evans has passed his nap time but still looking happy.
Met up with hubby at the Paradise Inn for lunch and Evans was very happy to see papa. I did not tell him we would be meeting with papa but he guessed it because he saw papa's message to me on the menu. Nothing escaped his eyes.
Before hubby needed to go back for his meeting, we took a stroll around because I did not quite have a chance to go near his workplace. The place looked busy with many office people and I was just glad I did not have to be stressed about the time to go back office and I could have some alone time with Evans after that.
After parting with hubby, Evans and I went to shop a little while at Bugis before we went back to my parents' place for a nap. Evans has passed his nap time but still looking happy.
"I had fun, Evans! I hope you too, had a lot of fun!"











No comments:
Post a Comment