Though it was rather rush to get prepared for outings, especially on a Saturday when we got to pack back home from my parents' place, we still wanted to head out for dinner. Just for the fun of it and it's more interesting to be out. Baby Eden needs to be exposed more to the outside world too.
So as Evans suggested, we chose Parkway Parade as our next challenge location. Ya, just another shopping mall. So we are thinking probably should not call outings to malls a challenge, unless the experience is a totally different one like hubby said, taking the public transport. That would really be a challenge!
At Parkway we had dinner at Social Square where they serve a fusion of jap and western food. We were there before and experience was ok but this time, it was a little disappointing, from the ipad ordering, delay in the food served to cashier. Plus i think the ramen I had was nothing to rave about. I enjoyed the beef ramen from Sakae better. Eden was a little fussy, while we were waiting for the ramen, so I brought him around for a walk. Ahhh, back to the time when Evans was this small.... we got to take turns to mind him so that the other one could eat in peace. Actually this time, I am more zen. When I had Evans, I couldn't eat slowly. I basically inhaled my food cos I couldn't let him cry. Now, I would leave Eden to hubby if I could. Hehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment