Thursday, 8 September 2016

Afternoon Out with Evans

A quick post while the 2 boys are asleep.

Spent the afternoon out with Evans today. It was simple but lovely outing for us. Thanks to mama for agreeing to help with Eden while the 2 of us could have some fun time together.

Was glad to see Evans boy enjoying himself at Sakae Sushi, East Point. Not his first to Sakae but he was definitely pleasantly surprised to see the games on the ordering ipad. He had a good time with the sushi games. I was also glad that we ordered the beef shoyu ramen as it was not bad. The ingredients were simple therefore not overpowering and the soup was savoury, light saltiness but good enough. It had the ramen, thin and springy beef slices, seaweed, thinly sliced black fungus and the half japanese egg. I recalled the last I had Ramen at Sakae, it was not good. This time I was satisfied.

After Evans had enough fun with the games, we went to Tom & Stephanie for a short while before heading to the Tampines Library. Or rather by right we should be going there straight but because Evans is always so fascinated by the mrt, we took a detour to Pasir Ris then back Tampines so that he could have a longer mrt ride.

I hope he had a fun day out with me even though we did not do much adventurous stuff.

Now I will see if I am lucky enough to catch some nap too.

No comments:

Post a Comment