Finally the day arrived. Yesterday was it. Evans was looking forward to it for "The Secret Life of Pets", his 2nd movie but his 1st with me.
I was too looking forward to it because I have been longing to go out and to bring Evans for a movie. Bro suggested ehub for its convenience and true enough, luckily we went ehub, if not, we would spend much time travelling, leaving my mama alone with the baby for too long.
We had a little stroll at the NTUC and a little game at the arcade before entering the freezing cinema. With only 6 patrons, it was no wonder it was freezing cold in the theatre but surprisingly Evans seemed comfortable in his sweater.
About the movie. Actually I didn't have much expectation since it was really just a break for me but I kinda enjoyed it for its interesting story plot and cuteness if the animals. Funny too. My bro thought it was better than Finding Dory but Evans thought otherwise. The movie was paced nicely as I didn't feel bored at all. But then again it will bejust another cartoon movie which I might forget about it after a while. Just a nice movie for the kids.
After movie, the hungry trio went Swensens for lunch before heading back. It was a tiring day for me though I didn't have to take care ofthe baby. How I wished I could nap!!!! Still, I am glad and thankful for the day out with bro and Evans.
Hopefully more to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment