Monday, 12 September 2016

A Night without Baby Eden

Very thankful for my hubby for taking over the night duty with Eden on last  Saturday night. While it's quite safe to say Eden could sleep through the night, sleeping with him next to me disturbs my sleep because he fidgets and makes noise. And I will wake up to pat him or to give him the pacifier. I will also need to be quiet when pumping next to him.

Evans was very surprised to see me next to him and he was rejoicing when he knew I was with him the whole time.

Usually on Saturday nights, I will settle Evans for bed while hubby settles for Eden, from feeding to patting him to sleep. Then we will switch. Evans has made a request to hubby for me to sleep with him allllĺlll the way but hubby rejected previously. When Evans was talking about it last Saturday night, he still sounded sad. So you can imagine how happy he was when I was next to him the next morning.

Thanks to hubby for relieving me from the "stress" at night. Though I still did not sleep well because was bothered by the ants problem in the kitchen, I appreciate what he did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment