Eden turned 5 months last Saturday 5 Nov, coincided with my company's family day. A little disappointed that I could not bring Eden along because he was still coughing very badly and his nasal congestion was making him fussy at times. It was a strong bug that bothered him for more than 2 weeks. Even now he still coughs on and off with some phlegm lingering inside. Now I kinda caught the bug with a runny nose.
At 5 months, Eden was much more playful and expressive. He "tells" people where to go by kicking towards a certain direction when we carry him. It looks like he is swimming towards the place. Very funny. He really likes to go into my parents ' room where Evans sleeps every night. He also expresses great interest when we approach the main door. Every child loves to go out and play!
Another new thing is he tends to mimic us eating by moving his mouth and tongue. He is definitely observing more and learning how to eat. Sigh he sure learnt to eat some medicines for past weeks. Even now he is still on Zyrtec for nasal decongestant. I broke the record of bringing him to the PD like 3 times within a month because of his cough. But in my last visit, dr wasn't keen to give any more new medication because he was too young. I understood and at least got a peace of mind, knowing that now we just let the body recover on its own.
Hopefully he can be clear of the flu bug before we head off to HK sothat my parents can have an easier time taking care of him while I am not around. Of course I also hope hubby can also recover soon. And me, just hang in there. Curb the runny nose and cough.... let me enjoy my well deserved holiday.... pleeeaaasseee!!!!!!
Anyway sharing some shots of Eden and of my Family Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment