A replay of the episode when Evans has to miss a school outing cos he was not feeling well. Last time he had to miss the Changi Beach excursion due to diarrhoea, today he has to miss the excursion to Tampines Giant due to stomach flu, similar to the last episode.
He was disappointed and so am I! I know he has been looking forward to this day. Yesterday after school he complained about stomachache and then he couldn't eat lunch. He threw up his school's meal instead. I was thinking "oh not again.... he is going to miss the outing?!" Mama suspected he couldn't take the cabbage and carrot porridge, especially when it was rainy. Not too sure. He had a nap yesterday and woke up pretty well. Even though we didn't give him any dairy, he still complained about tummy pain on and off. My heart dropped when he vomitted at 1plus am today. His puke was on everywhere.... mattress, PJ, blanket... My parents got to spend some time cleaning up after him. But I think they are pretty organised and systematic. Cleared the mess quite fast. So ended up Evans slept with them on the bed. This time I was thinking there is a chance that he will miss the Giant trip. *sad*
At 720am Evans woke up smiley and expressed he was good to go Giant! I really hate to spoil it so I was also a lil hopeful that he was ok to go, though my mama was not comfortable. Frankly I didn't want him to miss this not cos we paid $10 for this but more of the trip will cover topics on fruitsand vegetables, with money concept. It would be interesting for Evans!
Mama said Evans was a lil warm, suspecting of a fever. But our thermometer measured normal. We were on the fence.... part of us wanted him to go enjoy, part of us wasn't comfortable as he might feel worse after the trip. In the end my mama still brought him to school after much begging. BUT he was sent back home because they spotted fever. No doubt Evans was very sad with tears. I appeased him that I would bring him to Giant during school holiday and we will learn about the fruits and vegetables with money concept!!! But I know he is still very disappointed.
Brought him to our usual PD and found that he has colic and stomach flu (again). So no dairy and light meals only. Poor boy boy got to eat some medicines for vomiting and stomachache. And we always have to feed with care as now it is not so easy to feed him if the medicine tastes yucky. He tends to puke. We don't want that!!!!! So standby the giam sng dee....
SIGH and it is contagious so can't be near Eden..... get well soon ah, Evans!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment