It has been a while since I last updated the blog. I was kind of busy with catching up with the Korean drama which almost everyone was so hyped up about, Yes it was Descendants of the Sun (DOTS). I saw many posts on Facebook and many were talking about it. I started off to want to see what the big deal was. And I am a convert too. :)
The 16-episode Korean drama caught my heart with its plot, its very charming actors, its songs and its pace. It was not a typical korean drama that usually portrayed some traditional family or office setting, about in-laws or families, This drama is nothing quite "korean" about it, except for the language, The Song-Song couple was the key attraction. They make really attractive on-screen couple and many netizens hope they are real-life couple! Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye-Kyo made really good chemistry and they easily convinced us about the love they have for each other in the drama.
And unlike the other kind of dramas, the pace was fast and spontaneous. How the plot developed and escalated with no "dull" moments. But of course, not all might feel that way. Like a colleague of mine, who did not feel moved at all about the scenes. It almost sounds like she is a heartless person, LOL!
The songs in the show were great and I had them on loop when I needed some "peace" and waking up in the office. Great soundtrack for me to keep my focus, :)
So yah, the past weeks, I was busy with this drama... rewatching the episodes which I have fast-forwarded and watched its epilogues too.
Great show, great cast, great songs. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment