Monday, 16 May 2016

Gu Ma Jia, Mothers' Day Dinner

Last night, I brought my family to Gu Ma House (45 Tai Thong Crescent) for a belated Mothers' Day dinner. This was their first time so I thought to recommend some of the dishes which I tried the last time... I think generally they like the food; at least another option for dinners, instead of sticking to the same old places.


They had different preferences. Papa, hubby and bro liked the oyster omelette; mama liked the beancurd soup and ubin lala bee hoon; bro liked the yam ring ribs; Evans liked..... everything. But I think most were not a fan of the fried bean-jal (long beans with fried brinjal). The lady boss, Gu Ma was there too and she thanked us for dining at her restaurant. Evans seemed very pleased with the food. 

Should have taken this at the start of the dinner, but too hungry

After dinner, we went to the D'zerts Cafe near our place. Had the waffle with (cookies and cream) ice cream, topped with salted caramel sauce. What a nice way to end the evening outing with the yummy dessert. The waffle was crispy and the ice cream was creamy too! 


Can't wait for the waffle to fall into his mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment