Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Missing in Action

Have been missing in action because I have been feeling more tired and probably busier with all the shifting around. Since Dec, we started to bring one of the boys home every night, just to get the hang of it and so we can be more prepared when I start working next year! I am not sure mentally I am ready because I foresee myself worrying things at home. Will my folks be able to manage the boys? From my observation, seems like my mama has to be the one doing the more solid tasks like bathing, cleaning up after poo, putting baby to sleep in sarong, preparing food for the kids and family... really a lot to do. Wonder will my papa be able to step up and do more?

Anyway, last weekend was really a spoilt one, with me and Evans down with fever. Very frustrated with my papa on some level. I thought we caught it from him after he cut short his BKK holiday cos of his worsening flu. And he refused to wear face mask. Ended up I caught the flu then Evans followed up with a fever, then the fever found me. It got as high as 39.1 and I couldn't even eat the fever medicine. Could only towel myself and drink lots of water but I was too drowsy to go fetch myself water. Only relied on the cups which hubby brought to me. Earlier had planned to revisit Saltwater Cafe on Sat and we had to cancel it. Thankfully my mom came and helped us fill in since I was down. Spent most Saturday on the bed. She came at 4 plus and stayed till the end of the day. These few days she has done a lot.... doing things which I used to be doing like feeding and bathing baby. Hubby also stepped up and finally regained the rapport with baby and he could feed him again!!!! Plus point of being sick when help is available. I am also concerned for my mama's health. Didn't want her to overwork but I must recover fast!! If only my nose could stop running and I could have better sleep!

Now I wouldn't say Evans is fully well but at least he is not that drowsy and grouchy kid. Eden got a little coughing going on and it comes with the phlegm! I am quite scared so pumping my best so that he has enough liquid gold with the antibodies to fight against the bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment