Thursday, 11 February 2016

Day 3 of CNY and Not Working!

What a great feeling that I did not have to return work today! Got to see Evans getting ready for school in his CNY outfit and greatest smile. When you feel good, you naturally feel better from the flu... and I did!
Little cheeky Evans

Ready for school to celebrate CNY
Good thing is my bro was also on leave. Actually he was the one who tempted me to take leave today. Bro and I went to MacDonald's for breakfast and chitchat. It has been quite a long while since we did this. Evans was delighted to see my bro and I there to fetch him. Could be one of his favourite days when we were both on leave. He has been asking us when we could be on leave to accompany him.
He was very happy to see me and my bro fetching him from school.

Besides avoiding the blues, this break from work allowed me to really recover from the one week's flu. Felt a lot better after the nap and plainly doing nothing much. What a relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment