It was an impromptu dinner decision. Hubby got a few groupons for meals and one of which was a diner at the Gardens by the Bay (GBB),
Oriental Western Bistro. Evans and I were a tad excited as it was our first time dining there and it did sound like a nice place.
There were many tourists at the GBB but the restaurant was not crowded. Along the stretch of restaurants, there were Texas Fried Chicken, Peach Garden, etc. Oriental Western Bistro is a small diner in-between. Its food was American and pretty simple but good enough for our dinner.
 |
| Evans's OOTD |
 |
| Waiting to go into the carpark, nice view |
 |
| A nice cooling evening |
 |
| Evans on his papa's shoulders |
 |
| happy at the bistro, waiting for our food |
While the food was not really the impressive kind but I enjoyed the dinner because it wasn't rowdy and I love to see Evans and hubby enjoying their food. It felt really nice to also have my root beer float. Evans had the kid's set with tomato spaghetti with grilled chicken fillet while I had the same but with butter rice. Hubby ordered the pork chop and it was tender. We shared the fried chicken wings and fries, not too bad.
 |
| Spicy chicken wings with fries, something to share |
 |
| The boys, enjoying the food |
 |
| Evans took a shot of me with my butter rice. |
I still remember how I dug into the food, feeling quite satisfied. I realized I had too many fries today. Fries in the morning at Han's and dinner. But Evans enjoyed his few fries, dipping in the sweet chilli sauce. Really enjoyed seeing him having "fun" with his food and eating so well.
 |
| The stretch of diners, I am sure we will be back again :) |
Our night ended with a stroll at the GBB with beautifully lighted up "trees", I loved how the colours of the trees transformed from one shade to another. Very romantic... and the night was made more comfortable with the breeze and nice music. The surprise came when the Light Rhapsody started. The lights were dancing to the broadway kind of music and it was beautiful. While Evans thought the music was too loud, I thought some of the songs brought me back to the clubbing days. :)
A lovely evening indeed. Hope to bring my folks there one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment