Thursday, 2 May 2013

Lunch at Xinwang Cafe (Anchor Point)

Sliced Fish Noodles in Papaya Soup
This was what I had today for lunch. The gang drove to Anchor Point and we settled our lunch at Xin Wang. All the way there, because Mr Kok needed to send his Sacoor Brothers' Suit for alteration. And Bo recommended him a tailor (Queen's Alteration) at Queensway Shopping Centre. So, journey to Queensway.

Anyway, this was the 2nd time I ordered this noodles cos' I love the soup! With the milk and papaya, the soup was soooooo sweet! And that time Irene told me we could change bee hoon to noodles. So I ordered the same combination, except I forgot to change the hard boiled egg to sunny side up. Nevermind, it still tasted good.

Why did I order this healthy sliced fish noodles soup? Because KS, Yeo and I wanted to try something else... it's a little sinful, oily and fatty. So to compensate that, I ordered this soupy main. LOL! What was that we wanted to try?!? (Hubby would be very interested to know this.)
Each only took one piece so not that sinful actually. Frankly the chicken wasn't big. Verdict is it's just like any normal fried chicken but KFC would be much much better. So, I don't think I will order this again. (Hubby, hear that?) For fried chicken, I will still settle for KFC, Popeyes or IKEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment